Gluten Free Recipe – Acorn Squash & Sausage Hash
These times are crucial. Covid-19 had changed how the world used to operate. We used to enjoy many things fully outside, now we had to think accordingly before taking any action. Similarly with food. Eating street food earlier was fun, but now we have to look at whether they maintain proper hygiene. Wearing masks is mandatory, wearing gloves is considered important, and do not forget social distancing. Here we are with Acorn Squash & Sausage Hash, a gluten free recipe that you can enjoy without worrying about gluten allergies.
Therefore, most of you might prefer to cook your own food at home. What can be the safest means when the food is cooked from your own hands. Here we are with another gluten free recipe that you can enjoy to the fullest without worrying about anything.
Acorn Squash & Sausage Hash Gluten Free Recipe
This recipe contains 9 ingredients. It takes approximately 30 minutes to cook and will have 4 servings.
- 10 oz Pork Sausage (casings removed)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Acorn Squash (peeled, chopped into cubes)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 Apple (cored, cubed)
Directions to cook:
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage. Break it up with the back of a spoon as it browns. Once it is cooked, drain the fat and set the sausage aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the squash, onions, and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes or until the squash is soft. Lower the heat to medium and add in the kale. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the kale is soft.
- Add the sausage back in along with the nutritional yeast and sea salt. Stir until everything is combined and warmed through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped apples. Divide between plates and enjoy!
Here is the recipe for a tasty snack to enjoy and have a gluten free diet. Enjoy your day with the mouth-watering recipe and fulfill your wish of eating tasty gluten free food. Forget your worries about gluten allergies that stop you from enjoying your favorite meal. We will keep you updated with similar tasty gluten free recipes that you can enjoy to your heart content.
You might be interested to know –