Gluten-Free Recipe – Arugula and Tomato Egg Muffins
Eating the same meal every day can be tedious. Change is necessary for life. Some changes can lead to a happy life. The same thing is with food. Tasty food leads to a happy mood. You might be looking for a good and tasty gluten free recipe that can make your day. Here we are with Arugula and Tomato Egg Muffins, a gluten free recipe that you can enjoy without worrying about gluten allergies. A wholesome snack to enjoy in the evening or have as a breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Arugula and Tomato Egg Muffins Gluten Free Recipe
Arugula and Tomato Egg Muffins consist of 8 ingredients. The cooking time will take approximately 0 minutes and will have 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Avocado Oil
- 4 cups Arugula
- 8 eggs
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 2/3 oz Pecorino Romano Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Directions to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and lightly grease a muffin tin with avocado oil.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, cook the arugula until just wilted, and then remove from heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, crack the eggs and then add the arugula, tomato, pecorino romano, parsley, almond milk, and sea salt. Whisk everything together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups until they are about 3/4 of the way filled.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Here is the recipe for a tasty snack to enjoy and have a gluten free diet. Enjoy your day with the mouth-watering recipe and fulfill your wish of eating tasty gluten free food. Forget your worries about gluten allergies that stop you from enjoying your favorite meal. We will keep you updated with similar tasty gluten free recipes that you can enjoy to your heart content.
You might be interested to know –