Gluten Free Recipe – Tropical Coconut Oatmeal
Might be bored eating the same old food and want a change in the menu. But you might be concerned about your gluten free allergies. Therefore, you might be looking for something tasty to eat that can soothe your taste buds. Here we are with Tropical Coconut Oatmeal, a gluten free recipe that you can enjoy without worrying about gluten allergies. A quick recipe that you can enjoy without worrying about gluten allergies. Enjoy the meal as an evening snack or as a breakfast to start your day. Follow the recipe and cook something new.
Preparing your own food at home gives you the advantage over food prepared at restaurants. You can look over the ingredients that can cause gluten allergies. Also, there are minimal chances that your food gets involved with other food that might cause gluten allergies.
Tropical Coconut Oatmeal Gluten Free Recipe
Tropical Coconut Oatmeal contains 6 gluten free ingredients. The recipe will take approximately 15 minutes to prepare and will provide 2 servings.
- 1 cup Oats (rolled)
- 1 1/4 cups Plain Coconut Milk (from the box)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Mango (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoon Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
Directions to cook:
- In a saucepan, combine the oats with the coconut milk and chia seeds. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide the oats between bowls. Top with mango, melted coconut butter, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Here is the recipe for a tasty snack to enjoy and have a gluten free diet. Enjoy your day with the mouth-watering recipe and fulfill your wish of eating tasty gluten free food. Forget your worries about gluten allergies that stop you from enjoying your favorite meal. We will keep you updated with similar tasty gluten free recipes that you can enjoy to your heart content.
You might be interested to know –