Panera Bread Gluten-Free Menu 2020 – Bread is the best evening snack and healthy food for breakfast but with tea, they are best. You might be thinking to have some when reading this article. Panera Bread is one of the leading bakery food chains that provides the best bread in America. But most of the bread is made up of wheat that contains gluten. You might be curious to know about Panera Bread gluten-free bread.
Panera Bread Gluten Free Menu 2020
A question might arise in mind: What foods are gluten-free at Panera Bread. Panera has various options to choose from that are gluten-free. You can enjoy the snack without thinking much about gluten. Below are some food items that you can enjoy in Panera Bread gluten-free menu.
Panera Bread Gluten-Free Food Items
- Baked Potato Soup
- Vegetarian Summer Corn Chowder
- Modern Greek Salad with Quinoa
- Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad
- Summer Fruit Cup
- Caesar Salad (without croutons)
- Watermelon Feta Salad with almonds (without ancient grain blend)
- BBQ Chicken Salad (without frizzled onions)
- Fuji Apple Salad with Chicken
- Romaine & Kale Caesar Salad with Chicken
- Green Goddess Cobb Salad with Chicken
- Low-Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- Gluten Conscious Triple Chocolate Cookie with Walnuts
- Gluten Conscious Monster Cookie with Nuts
- Caesar Salad with Chicken (without croutons)
- Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken (without wonton strips, Thai chili vinaigrette and peanut sauce — try it with their Asian sesame vinaigrette instead)
- Greek Salad
- Seasonal Greens Salad
Panera Bread Gluten-Free Snacks & Drinks
- Organic Milk
- Soda (fountain & bottled)
- Signature Hot Chocolate with Chocolate Chip Marshmallows
- Premium Orange Juice
- Tea (brewed, tea bags, chai, and green)
- Lattes, espresso drinks & frozen drinks
- Joia® Grapefruit All-Natural Soda
- Panera Bread Potato Chips (Kettle Cooked & Baked)
- Organic Apple Juice
About Panera Bread
Panera Bread Company is an American bakery-cafe restaurant chain. All of the 2,000 locations if Panera Bread is located in the United States and Canada.
The headquarters of Panera Bread is located in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. The company operates as Saint Louis Bread Company in Greater St. Louis where it has over 100 locations.
History of Panera Bread
Ken and Linda Rosenthal founded St. Louis Bread Company in 1987 with the first location in Kirkwood, Missouri.
In 1993, Au Bon Pain Co., a public company, purchased the St. Louis Bread Company for $23 million.
In 1997, Au Bon Pain changed the name of the company to Panera, which was taken from the Spanish word Panera, which means “granary” or “breadbasket”. At the same time, they also renovated their 20 bakery-cafes in the St. Louis area.
Au Bon Pain sold Au Bon Pain Co. in 1999 to Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. for $78 million, in order to focus on the Panera Bread chain. Panera Bread moved its headquarters to Richmond Heights, Missouri in 2000.
In November 2010 Panera Bread relocated its headquarters to Sunset Hills. They vacated their Richmond Heights headquarters and Brentwood, Missouri offices.
In May 2014, Panera unveiled “Panera 2.0”. It was a series of integrated technologies that includes new capabilities for digital ordering, payment, operations, and ultimately, consumption.
They introduced Fast Lane which included tablet kiosks with iPads, where customers may place an order and pay without approaching the counter. Customers can also place orders and pay via an app on their smartphones or tablets. In 2017, digital orders accounted for more than $1 billion in orders, which was 26% of the sales.
Many of the Paradise Bakery & Café locations were rebranded as Panera Bread in September 2015.
On July 18, 2017, JAB Holding Company acquired the company for $7.16 billion.
On November 8, 2017, founder Ron Shaich stepped down as CEO, and company president Blaine Hurst took over. Shaich remained chairman. The company also announced the acquisition of Au Bon Pain.
In May 2018, the company introduced delivery services to 897 cities in 43 states. Employing its own drivers, according to the company, this created 13,000 jobs.