Pei Wei No Gluten Menu 2021 – Can’t get over spicy Chinese food? Love eating the food? Pei Wei America’s one of the most popular Chinese food chain might be your favorite get out restaurant. But what about these gluten allergens? How to avoid them?
Pei Wei Gluten Free Menu 2021
Don’t worry! Pei Wei has various options that you can enjoy without worsening your situation. There are various foods that Pei Wei offers which are gluten-free that you can enjoy seamlessly with your friends and family. Pei Wei gluten-free menu might be what you are looking for. You can have a look at various Pei Wei gluten-free food that they offer you.
Check out Pei Wei Menu:
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad w/ Lime Vinaigrette
- Brown Rice Regular
- Brown Rice Small
- Pei Wei Spicy Small with Chicken
- Pei Wei Spicy Small with Chicken (steamed)
- Lettuce Cups
- Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- Pei Wei Spicy Regular with Chicken
- Pei Wei Spicy Regular with Chicken (steamed
- Salad Regular
- Sweet & Sour Small with Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Small with Chicken (steamed)
- Pei Wei Spicy Small with Shrimp
- Pei Wei Spicy Small with Shrimp (steamed)
- Salad Small
- Sweet & Sour Regular with Chicken (steamed)
- Sweet & Sour Regular with Shrimp
- Pei Wei Spicy Regular with Shrimp
- Pei Wei Spicy Regular with Shrimp (steamed)
- Sweet & Sour Regular with Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Regular with Shrimp (steamed)
- Traditional Edamame (large)
- Traditional Edamame (small)
- Sweet & Sour Small with Shrimp
- Sweet & Sour Small with Shrimp (steamed)
- White Rice Regular
- White Rice Small
For further information and to know more about Pei Wei allergen menu and Pei Wei menu nutrition, look for the Pei Wei menu here.
About Pei Wei
Pei Wei Asian Diner, LLC, doing business as Pei Wei Asian Kitchen is an American restaurant chain serving in more than 200 locations in the United States and six international locations. Pei Wei’s dishes are made to be ordered in an open concept kitchen using wok fire like cooking methods.
The first Pei Wei location was opened in Scottsdale in 2000. Pei Wei serves in United States, Kuwait, UAE, and South Korea.
History of Pei Wei
The restaurant chain was created as Pei Wei Asian Diner in 2000 by P. F. Chang’s China Bistro (PFCB).
In July 2012 P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. was acquired by Centerbridge Partners, making it an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Wok Parent L.L.C.
In 2016, Pei Wei underwent an extensive rebranding by introducing quinoa on its menu as well as additional salads for healthier eating.
In 2017, Pei Wei hired restaurant industry veteran John “J.” Hedrick as CEO. Pei Wei introduced its separation from its parent company, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro in late 2017.
As part of the separation, Pei Wei went under a major rebranding campaign by reintroducing the company’s logo and to change the trading name of the restaurant to Pei Wei Asian Kitchen in February 2018.
On June 5, 2021 Pei Wei was sold to PWD Acquisition LLC.