Smashburger Gluten Free Menu 2021 – Love to eat food but gluten doesn’t let you do so?! Burgers! Ha! Favorite American meal that you can’t stop without getting it into your mouth. When it comes to Burgers, Smashburger might be your favorite food outlet. Burgers are every American dream food. So Smashburger has a variety of Burgers that you can enjoy seamlessly without the need of caring about gluten allergens.
Smashburger Gluten Free Menu 2021
Here is the gluten-free Smashburger menu that you can look into before ordering food. Smashburger celiac allergens free menu is as below.
Smashburger Gluten-Free Smashburger
- Avocado Club (Gluten-Free Bun)
- BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Classic Smashburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bacon Cheeseburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss (Gluten-Free Bun)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Smashchicken
- Avocado Club- Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Classic Smashchicken – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Salads
- Baja Cobb
- Harvest Salad
- Classic Cobb
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese Salad
Smashburger Gluten-Free Shakes
- Butterfinger Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Salted Caramel Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Vanilla Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Strawberry Shake (No Malt Powder)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Sides
- Buffalo Fries
- Garden Salad
- Sweet Potato Fries
- French Fries
- Veggie Fries
Smashburger Gluten-Free Kids Meals
- Grilled Chicken Strips
- Kids Smash (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Kids Hot Dog (No Hot Dog Bun)
For further nutritional values and gluten details, you can refer to Smashburger’s allergens menu here. You can get a better idea of what to eat and what not to. You might want to know about Smashburger nutrition , so we got pdf to look into.
Smashburger is an American fast-casual hamburger restaurant chain. Smashburger was founded in Denver, Colorado by restaurant industry veterans Rick Schaden and Tom Ryan in 2007. Smashburger has more than 370 corporate and franchise-owned restaurants in 37 states and 9 countries. Burgers at Smashburger are cooked using a specialized process of cooking them on a flattop grill at high heat.
They offer different kinds of toppings and can be customized. Some locations also offer Udi’s Healthy Foods gluten-free bun.
Smashburger serves in United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Saudi Arabia and United Kingdom.
History of Smashburger
Smashburger was founded by two fast food industry veterans in 2007, Tom Ryan and Rich Schaden. Tom Ryan had previously helped to develop a stuffed crust pizza concept for Pizza hut and later had served as chief concept officer for McDonalds. Rich Schaden was a former owner of Quiznos.
Founders spent six months to develop to design the restaurant’s kitchen in such a way to have modular surfaces. Also, a central griddle that houses a refrigerator beneath where meatballs are stored. This allowed the chef to be properly supplied without the need to walk away from the griddle.
The first Smashburger restaurant was opened in Denver in June 2007. The chain then expanded to Houston, and then to Minneapolis. While Smashburger initially depended heavily on social media to build its brand, the company started television and radio advertising in 2013.
In October 2015, Jollibee Foods Corporation, the Philippine-based quick-service operator announces that they had acquired 40 percent stake in Smashburger for $100 million.